The programs and conferences organized by Pennsylvania DECA are made possible by the individuals, businesses and universities who partner with us. Joining forces with DECA allows us to work together in preparing the next generation to be academically prepared, community oriented, professionally responsible, and experienced leaders.
There are many ways to partner with Pennsylvania DECA on the local, state, and national level:
- Volunteer as a Competitive Event Judge
- Host a workshop at one of our conferences
- Host a booth at our State Career Development Conference
- Assist local chapter advisors as a guest speaker
- Sponsor a scholarship or competitive event
- Join the DECA Inc. National Advisory Board
Please review the Business Partner Resource Guide below to partner with Pennsylvania DECA. Together, we will prepare the next generation of emerging leaders and entrepreneurs!
We are very appreciative of the businesses and universities who have partnered with Pennsylvania DECA. Thank you for your support of our programs!
American Eagle Outfitters
Chuck & Beth Mariotz
Clearpoint Business Group
St. Joseph’s University
Pennsylvania Food Merchants Association
Sarah & John Armstrong