The DECA International Career Development Conference (ICDC) is the culmination of the DECA year, as more than 19,000 high school students, advisors, business professionals and alumni gather for several days of DECA excitement!
DECA members demonstrate their college and career ready knowledge and skills by participating in DECA’s industry-validated Competitive Events Program (aligned with Career Clusters, National Curriculum Standards and 21st Century Skills) in the areas of marketing, finance, hospitality, management and entrepreneurship. To be eligible to compete at ICDC, members must place in the top 4 in their competitive event at the State Career Development Conference.
In addition, thousands of members participate in DECA’s Emerging Leader Series, which helps them attain 21st Century Skills in the areas of collaboration, teamwork, communication, critical thinking, problem solving and creativity. One highlight is the involvement of executive mentors who provide college and career advice.
PA DECA ICDC Registration Procedures
- Email the ICDC Registration Form and ICDC Housing Form to [email protected].
- Register your members for the conference using the online membership system. Please refer to the Online Registration Instructions for guidance.
- Mail copies of your registration form and housing form to James White (at the address below), along with a check for registration fee and at least 20% of housing cost. All checks should be made payable to “PA DECA”.
PA DECA Treasurer
8013 Lingay Drive
Allison Park, PA 15101
- Mail the remaining 80% of the housing cost, or final balance, to James White. All checks should be made payable to “PA DECA”.
(Please refer to email communications leading up to the conference for specific registration deadlines.)
Future Conference Dates/Locations
- April 27-30, 2024 | Anaheim, California
- April 26-29, 2025 | Orlando, Florida
- April 25-28, 2026 | Atlanta, Georgia
- April 17-20, 2027 | Anaheim, California
- April 22-25, 2028 | Orlando, Florida