|Go to calendar|
|Title:||PA DECA Innovations & Entrepreneurship Conference|
|When:||02.11.2012 - 03.11.2012|
|Location:||University Park, Pennsylvania|
|Description:||PA DECA is proud to announce a new partnership with Smeal College of Business at Pennsylvania State University. This Conference will include 6 workshop sessions about Entrepreneurship. The conference will also include a case study where students in teams of 4 to work though and compete for a cash prize. This two day event will be held in the business building at Smeal College in University Park.|
RULES FOR COMPETITION:
1. No more than 3-4 people on a team
2. Every team must have a computer for presentation
3. Teams have from 6:30 p.m. on November 2 until their scheduled presentation
time on November 3 to prepare their case study solution.
4. Teams will have up to 10 minutes to present with 5 minutes of judges
5. All competitors must wear business attire during all conference events with
6. Teams are required to wear their name tags at all times.
7. All team members should speak an equal amount of time during presentations.
8. Team can only use information from the four-team members. No outside help
from PSU student Leader or Advisor is allowed.
9. Limit of 25 total teams.
Registration by TEAM is due October 17, to Jerry DiGiovanni at email@example.com. There is NO registration cost. The ONLY cost to you is the transportation to and from the conference, hotel room, and food (expect for a banquet provide by Smeal College Saturday November 3rd). Upon check-in to the conference, advisors must check all their schools teams from 2:00-2:45 in the hotel lobby. Each team will receive t-shirts, a team jump drive, and name tags. Please send your school information with the teams clearly outlined.
132 Village Drive,
State College, PA
Rooming list must be received on or before the October 20, 2012. The suites reserved have two double beds with a pullout couch.
Room rate: $99
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL:
Updated: September 13, 2012
|Copy:||Copy to my calendar|